I have recently relaxed my Covid-19 measures.
- I no longer ask clients to wear a face covering to appointments.
- I no longer routinely wear a face mask.
- If you prefer to continue to wear a face mask, please do so. If you would prefer me to be masked during our appointment then I am happy to do so, please inform me of your wishes.
Enhanced Cleaning and Hygiene Measures
These are the same measures that earned me a ‘Covid Safe’ award from Broadland District Council in 2021.
I continue to apply enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures at the start of the day, between clients and at the end of the day. These measures include:
- Sanitising any non-porous surfaces and therapy equipment such as chairs and couches.
- Replacing any porous or single use items, such as towels and couch roll.
- Sanitising ‘touch’ points.
- I adhere to strict personal hygiene, including regular hand washing / sanitising.
If I Have Symptoms / Test Positive for Covid-19
- I will cancel any appointments and isolate.
- I will contact any clients who I have been in contact with over the previous few days.
Last Updated: July 2023.